Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FOTD : Pink and Blue for Everyday Make Up

Hola Chica.. ^^
Do you always mix and match your eyeshadows with your cloth?
As for me, I always try to do it ^^

This post will show you my FOTD that goes along with my dress >.<




It's the mixture of Pink and Blue
My eyeshadow looks like purple and blue..
But actually it's Pink and blue with purple gradation
>.<


It had to be BLUE, not purple! >.<

I love to say 'U'

another 'U'

my rounded Face
What I wear :
Face :
- Caring BB Cream Luminazing
- Silky Girl Shimmer Duo Blusher
- NYX  HD studio Photogenic

Eyes :
Silky Girl Blockbuster Palette 
Maybelline Hypersharp

Lips:
- Maybelline Babylips
- Sariayu kelimutu

Last but not least..
here is my haul picture of that day ^^


I'm ready to go to sleep !!
have a nice evening everyone ^^

Thank you for reading my blog
xoxo
<3



4 comments:

  1. nice eye makeup :) warnanya cantik ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like ur make up finish around ur eyes. U applied it precisely.
    I'm ur new follower by the way, hope u like to follow me back^^ I'm at: baladapenulisamatir.blogspot.com
    thanx for sharing ur inspiring look^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear..

      i'll follow you back ^^

      thanks for coming by :*

      Delete