Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My New Header \(^.^)/

Hello Girls....
I'm back with my new Header !!
what do you think ?

It's designed by my friend, yosi rashied
He's my friend from high school..
When I was in Batam, I talked to him about my blog..
Then when I knew that he could design my header so I asked him to REDESIGN my header..
Lucky me, He said YES !!

Finally, He changed my Header, and I love it !!!
He's so talented!!

FYI, He can also help you make your OWN BLOG or PRODUCT logo..
Imagine that your blog has its own LOGO.. (*.*)

are you interested to make your own header or logo ?
just open His web
http://www.yosirashied.com/

just click it and get more information!
you will never regret it !!

Give a comment please :)
hugs and kisses
<3



1 comment:

  1. I like ur header, there are many make up items in there. Maybe u could make the header bigger, it'd be more attractive for ur blog, well just my opinion^^

    baladapenulisamatir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete